- Stand out at our events
be an event exhibitor
Why Be an Exibitor at our Networking Events?
There are many great reasons to be an exibitor at our business networking events! That’s why many of our exhibitors keep coming back to exhibit at our events again and again.
1.First of all, you get lots of exposure through our event advertising. We include your company logo, name, professional title, company name and contact information, including your website URL to most of our event ads which gives you massive exposure as well as mulitple backlinks to help with your Google rankings.
What’s a backlink? When your website URL is on another website, it’s like a backdoor, where visitors can find your website when they may have never known about it or visited it before. Since, it’s actually a link and not a door, it’s called a backlink, and Google sees it as a referral.
When Google sees your website URL on multiple other websites it increases your site’s credibility and value in their algorithms, as they figure if other websites are willing to promote yours, you must have a great website.
As a result, they may increase your rankings for relevant keywords.
2. You get a 6-foot table and chairs to set up a booth. You are welcome to bring a banner, business cards, brochures, product samples, ballot box, giveways and whatever else you want that you can fit on the table. *Note, you will need to bring your own tablecloth.
3. When we get to the Elevator Pitch section of the event (7pm), you will have the opportunity to be one of the first business owners to introduce yourself to the group.
4. You get a complimentary ticket to the event, which includes a full dinner buffet.
5. Receive ongoing promotion and another backlink on this page. See below.
6. Receive a photo of you at your booth a few days after the event.
7. Have the photo showcased on social media.
8. Guest Contact Sheet emailed to you the day after the event for easy follow-up with the event guests and uploading to your CRM.
Exhibitor fee: $197 for first-time exhibitors. $149 for multi-event exhibitors.
Register to be an Exhibitor at these events:
Networking Event Details
We host 1 in-person business networking event every month, typically on the last Tuesday of the month, plus one virtual event every month, on the 2nd Wednesday at 12pm on zoom.
We accept exhibitors only at our in-person events.
5:30-6:30pm: Open networking, dinner buffet (appetizers and beverages at 5:30pm, Pizza arrives at 6pm)
6:30-6:40pm: GTApreneurs welcoming presentation
6:40-7:00pm: Guest Speaker Presentation
7:00-7:30pm: Elevator Pitches
7:30-8:30pm: Open networking, snacks and beverages
Exhibitor set-up: 4-4:45pm.
Typical venue: Royal Canadian Legion, 948 Sheppard Ave W, North York.
Parking: Free onsite parking. To locate it, when you turn into the driveway, drive past the row of townhouses all the way to the end and you will see the building and parking lot.
Dinner Buffet includes:
FOOD: Pizza (Regular and gluten-free crust, meat and veggie options); shrimp; hummus cups and rice crackers; fruit (tray); veggies (tray); potato chips; dessert; other snacks.
BEVERAGES: Pop, juice, water.
Thank you to these exhibitors for helping to make our past networking events a success!
- get in touch
Send us a message