This is an online, interactive course where you will gain knowledge, and practice your speaking skills live with the Course Instructor and other participants.
In this 8 week course you will learn how to:
- Overcome the fear of public speaking
- Communicate effectively in social and business situations
- Network effectively so that you are getting the most benefit from the time you spend networking.
- Construct and deliver a 30-60 second Elevator Pitch.
- Construct and deliver a 5 minute presentation
Each class will build on the previous one and you will receive handouts with the important tips we talked about during the classes. There is no need to worry about feeling scared or nervous about having conversations with strangers or when giving presentations, because all participants will be in the same starting place as you.
Class Time: 7-9pm
Class Dates: Mondays Sept 14, 21, 28, Oct 5, 19, 26 & Wednesday Oct 14, 2020.
Class Format: Online via Zoom video or other platform. Login details will be provided after you register and before the start of the first class.